Friday, October 30, 2015

Double Double

 photo double double.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by by ©Marika at CDO 

Font
Betty

My Supplies


...........................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies
Shift D and close original

Use my tag as guide if needed

Move frames how you like them

Paste tube and center

Paste close up tube and mirror and move to left 
and duplicate main tube and and move to right

Add new layer and move to bottom
Click inside each frame and expand by 10
Fill with color of choice
Invert and delete on close up tube and duplicate tubes
Change blend mode on both tubes to luminance (L)

Type saying of choice and move to right circle
Crop to circle 
Move below frame

Move My Supplies where you like them
Add name 

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Crop and Save

No comments:

Post a Comment