Tuesday, May 3, 2016

☾ Man In The Moon ☽

 photo man in the moon.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
 Artwork by ©Sabine Rich at CDO

Font
Frosting for Breakfast

My Supplies


...........................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open Open my supplies
Shift D
Close originals

Feel free to recolor my items to match your tube


Paste tube 
My tube comes with and with out the moon
I used both so if you have the same tube paste both and move where you like them

If you like my text then keep it if not type your text and place where you like it

Add name 

Add drop shadow to layers of choice

Add copyright info

Crop & Save


This is a very simple tag but think out of the box or this case book and change it up to fit you and your tube

No comments:

Post a Comment