Saturday, May 7, 2016

With Attitude

 photo with attitude.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 

Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by ©Robert Alvarado at CDO

Template
#150 by Toxic Desirez

Splatter Of Choice

Filters
Eye Candy 5 - Impact - Gradient Glow 
Mura's Meister - Cloud
Filters Unlimited - Paper Textures

My Supplies

..................................................................


Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!

Open template and my supplies
Shift D
Close originals

My supplies are for matching my tube if you are using a different tube
then use supplies you have to match your tube

Delete Stars and Skull Layers


Begin with bottom layer and work up.

Use My Tag As Guide If Needed

Don't forget the gradient glow on layers.

Here are the steps you will need to take

1. Select layer
2. Float
3. Add New Layer
4. Fill With Color Choice
5. Add Texture or Filter Of Choice
6. Duplicate
7. Add Gradient Glow and Noise To Duplicate Bottom Layer

Fill every layer of template with color of choice and add 
a filter/texture of choice as well

Duplicate the new color layer and add your gradient glow and noise at 40%

Go HERE if you aren't familiar on my way of adding gradient glow using EC 5 Impact 

I provided a pattern I made and used on the Lrg Rectangle layer
that matches my tube so if using same tube 

On the left and right black circles I floated those and contracted by 5
and added a new layer and filled with a gradient I made using colors from my tag and then filled new layer and contracted by 5 again and deleted so it made a ring inside the black area and then I added noise to it

I floated the Attitude text on left and right and added a new layer and filled with color and added noise

Paste tube and crop to Circle 3
To do this duplicate tube and then float the circle
Once circle is floated Invert and hit delete on the bottom copy of tube
Select None
Now go back to the top copy of tube and crop just the bottom part of tube outside the circle
Merge both tubes together
Now your tube should fit the circle area at the bottom but still be outside the circle at the top

Paste Close Up Tube
Mirror
Float Circle again and Invert
Hit delete on close up tube
Duplicate
Change blend mode on bottom copy to Screen
 and on the top copy to Color (L)
Or play around with blend modes until you get it how you like it

Paste my bg layer and move to bottom in layers pallet
Move to right top 
Duplicate and move to bottom left
Look at my tag if needed

Paste my skull
Duplicate
Move where you like

Using Splatter brush of choice
Add new layer at bottom and brush some splatter around area of tag

Add name

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment