Friday, September 23, 2016

Keep In Touch

 photo keep in touch.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Karen Middleton at CDO

Font
Avaline Script Sketch

My Supplies
HERE

Filter
Xenofex - Shower Door



...........................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies
Shift D
Close original

Open new canvas 800 x 800


If using a different tube with different colors feel free to colorize items to match


Paste tubes
Arrange how you like or how I have mine
Close all layers except the tubes
Copy Merge
Paste and move below the other 3 tubes
Apply Shower Door Filter

Open other layers back up

Arrange supplies how you like or as I did

Add name 
Add your own bevel effect to text layers if desired 

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Crop and Save

No comments:

Post a Comment