Friday, September 23, 2016

🎃 A Samhain Night 🎃

 photo A Samhain Night.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Enys Guerrero at CDO..

Font
Caneletter Sans 

My Supplies

.....................................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies
Ctrl D and close original

Open new template whatever size works for you
I did it Facebook Timeline size 
851 x 315

Fill with color of choice
I used #121414

Paste bg I supplied where you like it
Lower opacity to 48 and change blend mode to overlay

Paste Tube
Move to right

Paste close up tube
Mirror
Move to left but not all the way
Lower opacity to 15

Paste ribbon and place where you like

I cropped the pumpkin from my tube and mirrored and placed in corner

My close up tube had bg showing so I floated it and cropped bg layer

Add name

Add CR info

Crop & Save

No comments:

Post a Comment